Top Best Business Plan Writer in Qatar, Doha
Business growth, expansion, and profitability are the primary objectives of every business owner. A business plan is one of the most important prerequisites to the success of the business. Therefore, taking professional help from business plan writing services in Qatar, Doha is the best way to get an accurate business plan.
Understanding a Business Plan
A business plan is a document that states a company’s main business activities and its strategy to achieve these goals. It is good practice to make a business plan both for start-ups and established companies. While start-ups use it to launch and attract investors, established companies use it to expand their business and track their performance.
It is a fundamental document that every business should make before starting a business or taking up a new project. It is also important if you are planning to get funding from banks and financial institutions. Creating a business plan and sticking to it is the key to a business’s success in the long run. With that said, it can save you from huge losses by providing insight into the feasibility of an investment or a project.
Types of Businesses that Use Business Plan Writing Services in Qatar, Doha
Given below are the main types of companies that require business plan writing services in Qatar, Doha.
A start-up has been defined as a budding business that has been formed recently. Any business that has not completed 10 years since inception, is known as a start-up. The business plan for a start-up is very different from that of an established company. A business plan for a start-up includes developing a business plan, defining the goals, choosing the form of entity to be incorporated, conducting the budgetary analysis, checking compliance with the regulatory authorities, and a mitigation plan. It also helps you monitor the business activities of the company after its inception.
SME stands for small and medium enterprises. Companies that have been in business for a few years are known as SMEs. The business plan writing services in Qatar, Doha will be different for SMEs. Developing a business plan for SMEs includes modifying and changing the action plan and objectives of the business, and providing strategic advice in a crisis situation. A business plan helps you identify potential crises and evaluate the current situation of the business to give the correct advice. It also covers the different funding options for SMEs and gives advice on statutory and regulatory compliances.
MNC stands for multi-national companies. These companies are established globally and have a presence in more than one country. The business plan development process of an MNC differs from that of an SME or a start-up. A business plan for MNCs focuses mainly on the possibility of diversification of the services and products. The business environment of an MNC is highly dynamic and keeps changing. It also differs from country to country and region to region. Given the dynamic nature, the business plan requires frequent revision and modification. Therefore, it focuses on refining the company’s strategies. It also explores the possibilities of business expansion for the MNCs and finds ways for business planning continuation.
What is the Role of Business Plan Writing Service in Qatar, Doha?
Given below are the ways in which business plan writing services help businesses.
- Developing a Strategic Business Plan: The business plan writing service providers conduct research about the company. It also gets in touch with the top management and its executives to gather more information about it and understand its goals and objectives. The writer uses this information to develop effective strategies for the business’s growth and give advice to the top management.
- Analyzing and Creating a Budget: Money is the blood of any business. Every business needs funds to carry out its operations. But arranging such a huge amount of funds at the last minute can be difficult. Therefore, a business plan writer engages in budgetary analysis and creates an estimate of the expenses and income. This helps the company estimate the funds that will be required and arrange them beforehand.
- Provides Specific Business Planning Activities: If the budget of the organization is tight, the business plan writer can advise the management about specific business activities like human resource management. This can be based on the priority of the business enterprise.
- Mentoring: The business plan writer also plays the role of a mentor for the organization. It ensures that the company sticks to the business plan and achieves the goals and objectives set. It also assists the organization throughout and comes up with mitigation plans for any potential threats or issues.
- Tailoring the Business Plan: A business plan writer customizes the business plan in a way that aligns with your goals, objectives, and business strategies. The writer understands the business strategies and gives advice on them. The writer also advises the management about the implementation of these strategies and tailors the business plan accordingly.
Uses of a Business Plan
Given below are the most prominent uses of a business plan.
- Arrange Financing: The most important use of a business plan is to present the current business situation to the investors and arrange to finance for the business operations. The business plan helps you show your investors, how you plan to use the capital and help the business grow. Banks, financial institutions, investors, and venture capital firms always see the business plan before lending money. Therefore, a business plan plays an important role in helping you arrange funds for the business.
- Documenting Company’s Strategy and Goals: It is also used as a way of documenting the company’s goals and objectives. It also consists of a detailed explanation of the reason behind every decision and strategy. It is a great way to show the investors that you have thought about all the possible scenarios and alternatives before choosing a particular strategy and why it is the best choice.
- Validating a Business Idea: Every business idea looks great unless you write it down and later realize that it is not profitable. A business plan is a detailed overview of the various elements of the business. A business plan is a great way to test the profitability potential of a business idea and validate its feasibility.
What are the Major Challenges of In-house Business Plan Writing in Qatar, Doha?
Making a business plan yourself is not only time-consuming but also comes with multiple challenges. Here are some challenges you might face if you develop your business plan in-house.
- Contradicting View-Point: When developing a business plan, the business executives across different departments might have contradicting viewpoints. This might make it difficult to implement the business plan. Moreover, the lack of proper knowledge might result in confusion among the team members. Hiring business plan writers in Qatar, Doha is the best way to mitigate this problem.
- Time-Consuming: Developing a business plan is a highly research-intensive process and requires a lot of study and market research, making it very time-consuming. Furthermore, the lack of experience, skilled staff, and knowledge add up to make it even more time-taking. Business plan writing services firms in Qatar are highly experienced and skilled, thus it is easier and less time-taking for them to develop a business plan.
- Costly: Another significant challenge of developing a business plan by yourself is the high costs. It requires you to adapt to new technologies and hire skilled and experienced staff to develop a business plan, which increases your overall costs. Whereas a business plan writer already has an established team of experts and thus it costs less to outsource business plan development.
- Technology Challenges: It is hard for the company’s employees to be updated with all the technological advancements at all times. While making a business plan, it is important to make the necessary adjustments according to the changing technology. A business plan writer stays updated about the latest trends and technologies. Therefore, outsourcing business plan writing is a great idea.
How to Write a Business Plan?
Given below are the steps you must follow to write a business plan and its major components.
- Start with the Executive Summary
- Write an overview of the company or a company description
- Specify the customer pain points and provide a solution in the form of your product/service
- Identify the market that your company wants to target for the product/service promotion. Identify the geographical locations and consumer personas that you want to focus on.
- Provide a detailed analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors. Also, provide a comparison between you and your competitors to help the investors make the right decision.
- Provide a detailed description of your product line or services offered, along with all the features and unique selling points that you intend to promote.
- Describe your marketing strategy including your pricing and positioning strategies.
- Assign an expected timeline for the completion of each task and measure your actual performance against the business plan to determine success.
Aviaan Accounting – Why Us?
Our team is made up of highly experienced Chartered Accountants, lawyers, and company secretaries. The extensive knowledge and global experience of the team members make us one of the best business plan writing services firms in Qatar, Doha. Along with quality, we also provide these services at a fraction of the cost incurred for hiring employees.
We are committed to customer satisfaction and hence thrive to deliver the best quality services, at the lowest cost and within the determined time frame. Along with this, we provide assistance to our customers.
You can reach us at Aviaan Accounting and get your business plan writing service now!