MOFA Attestation in Dubai
Aviaan Accounting MOFA Attestation in Dubai
When you are looking to either move to Dubai (or the United Arab Emirates) or from Dubai to another country for purposes such as work, education, business, family, etc., you would need to follow a certain set of procedures along with simply applying for a visa or a permit. One such procedure is known as document attestation.
Whenever you wish to engage in any sort of activity that has to do with either the government or is legal in some way, there are always documents involved. In order to go ahead with your activity or to be able to do what it is that you wanted to do, you need to get a particular set of documents verified, and that is what is known as document attestation.
It is very important for you to understand the entire process of document attestation when you are looking to move from one country to the other since any issues during the process might lead to you not being able to move. Attestation is necessary so that your documents can be deemed genuine or authentic and can be used for various purposes abroad. This is done by a series of government and government-sponsored authorities or agencies.
Aviaan Accounting and MOFA Attestation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE
In order to make the entire attestation procedure smoother, shorter, and less complicated, you can choose to get it done via a certified service, and Aviaan Accounting is an excellent choice since we can assure you of an excellent attestation experience.
MOFA or Ministry of Foreign Affairs is an agency of the central government of the UAE which deals primarily with external or foreign matters of the country, which includes immigration and emigration. When you intend to move to or from Dubai (or the UAE), you would need to get your necessary documents attested by different agencies, including the MOFA. Owing to the fact that Aviaan Accounting has great experience in MOFA attestation, you would not need to worry about handing us the task of getting it done for you. Here are the kinds of document attestation that we deal with:
- Personal Documents: These are documents or certificates that contain the details about you. These include your birth certificate, marriage and/or divorce certificates, passport, adoption certificate, etc.
- Educational Certificates: These provide important information about your academic background and include high school and/or college leaving certificates, mark sheets, degrees, and diplomas, etc.
- Commercial Documents: Commercial Documents talk about your business, such as invoices, certificate of incorporation, registration certificate, etc.
During the entire attestation procedure, it is key that you follow the assigned order since the stamp of one authority depends on the stamp of the previous one. While you can simply have Aviaan Accounting deal with MOFA attestation for you, the whole process leading up to it is as follows:
- Notary Department Attestation
- Home Department or HRD Ministry Attestation
- Ministry of External Affairs or Ministry of Foreign Affairs Attestation (depends on the country of origin of the documents)
- Embassy Attestation
Aviaan Accounting has dealt with different kinds of document attestation, including MOFA attestation, which means you would not need to worry about handing us your attestation work. We assure you of quality, timely delivery of services, confidentiality and security of documents, lower rates, etc.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org