Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Free Zone is in the Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT). DMCC supports and promotes trading in goods from gold, diamonds, and precious metals to tea, food, and industrial supplies. It is a prime center for 18,000 multinationals and start-up corporations with world-class services. They offer:
- Several kinds of licenses
- Office structures
- Hassle-free business setup plans
DMCC Approved Auditors practice strives to register auditors who will assure the best quality audit services extended to DMCC member companies. It also mandates that all DMCC member companies must submit their Audited Financial Statements through DMCC approved auditors. They reassure that the Audited Financial Statements depict the true and accurate financial situation.
What are the requirements to be an Approved Auditor Services in DMCC?
For an Audit Firm in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE to be approved as an Approved Auditor and listed on the Approved Auditor List, the Audit Firm must be able to confirm that the Audit Firm satisfies the following minimum requirements:
- The Audit Firm has an Auditing Partner with Accounting Qualification and a minimum of 10 years of experience;
- The Audit Firm has a valid commercial/professional trade license from a recognized competent authority within the UAE that permits auditing;
- The Audit Firm has a physical location in the UAE;
- The Audit Partner has a valid certificate from the UAE Ministry of Economy;
- The Audit Firm has shown sufficient capacity and professional qualifications of personnel who will be providing audit services to a member;
- Accounting Qualification means a professional qualification in accounting that authorizes an individual to practice accounting in the country where the certifying accounting body is domiciled.
Why are Approved Auditors Services required in DMCC?
Aviaan Accounting is a Dubai-based Auditing & Accounting Outsourcing firm. The team includes experienced Chartered Accountants and adequate professionals who have global expertise. The team has comprehensive knowledge of Accounting software and operates at a part of the cost of securing a full-time employee.
They recognize the requirements of companies and use a team of skilled Accountants to cater to their needs. Specialized, licensed, and well-structured, Aviaan Accounting is a firm of corporate detailers, auditors, tax experts, and financial analysts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE.
- Conduct audits by the provisions of International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Provide quality service in a time-bound manner to clients.
- Ensure businesses progress financially and socially.
- Improve the internal control measures for operating efficiency
- Provide Supervision & Support in strategizing business plans.
- Assist in making the right decision in support of the business by evaluating the risk.
- Provide VAT Compliance for VAT Registration, VAT Implementation, VAT Return Filing
- Provide Accounting & Book Keeping services in Dubai, UAE
- Provide Audit & Assurance Services