What information required for ICV Certification in Dubai, UAE?
In-Country Value (ICV) program was introduced by ADNOC for its suppliers. The program aims to boost ADNOC’s ICV contribution in Dubai, UAE by focusing on local supplier selection, development of Dubi Nationals, and the localisation of critical functionalities in the oil and gas industry.
Companies are required to add the following information for ICV Certification in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE:-
- Name of the Company as per the Chamber of Commerce license;
- Industrial/ Commercial license number ;
- Address of the Legal entity as per the license;
- Contact Person details like name, e-mail, office telephone number, and mobile number;
- Company’s Classification according to the Federal Ministry of Economy standards like Small Medium Enterprise (SME) in Dubai, Non-SME in Dubai, or International Company;
- Company based in within Dubai or outside Dubai;
- Financial Year – Company shall fill the end date of the Financial year based on which the ICV certification in Dubai, UAE provided. ICV certificate not issued 2 years after this date. The date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy format;
- Audited Financial Statements Issue date – The Company to enter the date of issuance of the Audited Financial Statements. The ICV certificate in Abu Dhabi, UAE will be valid for 14 months from this date. The date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy format; and
- Company Business – Goods Manufacturer or Service Provider.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: email@example.com