Why Your UAE Visa Application May Get Rejected?
Planning to a trip to Dubai can be so exhausting like selecting places of interest, compiling a list of things to do, shopping trip essentials, and to top it all, getting a Dubai Visa. Eight reasons Why Your UAE Visa Application May Get Rejected:
- If you held a residence visa previously and left the country without even cancelling the UAE visa. To get approval, the agency will have to go to the immigration department and clear your previous residency visa.
- Any passport which is handwritten will automatically be rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- Visa applicants with previous criminal offense, misconduct or fraud, committed in the UAE.
- Previously applied for a visa but did not enter the country. To simply get approval, the travel agency or sponsor must go to immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa.
- Applicants who applied for the employment visa via a company but did not enter the country. To simply get approval, the travel agency or sponsor must go to the UAE immigration and clear the previous employment visa.
- Visa application with the errors of name, professional code, passport number will see a delay in getting approval or result in rejection of the passport.
- At the time when the image of the passport copies are blurred or not clear when applied in the online UAE immigration system, the approval might get rejected or delayed.
- When one is deported from Dubai due to Immigration violations.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: email@example.com