Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Free Zone is in the financial district of Dubai. DIFC is an internationally recognized, independent regulator, and a proven judicial system with more than 25,600 professionals working across over 2,500 active registered companies making up the diverse pool of industry talent in the region. They provide:
- Cost-effective licensing
- Flexible regulation
- Innovative accelerator programs
- Funding for growth-stage start-ups
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) Free Zone is in the financial district of Dubai. DIFC is an internationally recognised, independent regulator and a proven judicial system with more than 25,600 professionals working across over 2,500 active registered companies making up the diverse pool of industry talent in the region. They provide cost-effective licensing, flexible regulation, innovative accelerator programs, and funding for growth-stage start-ups.
DIFC Approved Auditors practice strives to register auditors who will assure the most trustworthy audit services extended to DIFC member companies. It also mandates that all DMCC member companies must submit their Audited Financial Statements through DIFC approved auditors. They assure that the Financial Statements depict the true and fair financial situation.
What are the requirements to be an Approved Auditor Services in DMCC?
For an Audit Firm in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE to be approved as an Approved Auditor and listed on the Approved Auditor List, the Audit Firm must be able to confirm that the Audit Firm satisfies the following minimum requirements:
- Complete the ‘Fit & Proper’ application form.
- Provide details of the background and history of the auditor.
- Furnish details of ownership, other companies in the group, and resources available at hand.
- Provide details of professional indemnity insurance, which can cover the work undertaken for DIFC non-regulated entities.
- Produce a Statement on the credentials, capacity, and resources of the auditor.
- Copy Of Ministry of Economy Auditor’s Certificate
- Proffer a Fees is $500
Why are Approved Auditors required in DIFC?
Aviaan Accounting is a Dubai-based Auditing & Accounting firm. The team comprises experienced CPAs and satisfactory experts who have global expertise. The team has a complete understanding of accounting software and runs at a part of the cost of acquiring a full-time employee.
They identify the conditions of companies and utilize a team of skilled Accountants to provide for their demands. Functional, permitted, and well-structured, Aviaan Accounting is a firm of corporate detailers, auditors, tax experts, and financial analysts in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE.
- Conduct audits by the stipulations of International Standards on Auditing (ISA).
- Render quality service in a time-bound method to clients.
- Assure businesses grow financially and socially.
- Enhance the internal control standards for operating effectiveness
- Grant Supervision & Support in strategizing enterprise methods.
- Support in securing the accurate decision in support of the business by appraising the risk.
- Implement VAT Compliance for VAT Registration, VAT Implementation, VAT Return Filing.
- Provide Accounting & Book Keeping services in Dubai, UAE.
- Render Audit & Assurance Services.