Top Approved Auditors List in Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) serves more than 13,000 clients and is also planning to take in more clients in the future. RAKEZ provides a platform to businesses, both local and foreign, to help penetrate the local and international markets.
RAKEZ aims to provide high-quality and cost-effective services to all the businesses in the free zone. It helps all businesses reach the pinnacle of success. It also gives customizable packages and state-of-the-art facilities.
The various services offered in the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ) are as follows:
- Flexi Facility is an ideal solution for start-ups and entrepreneurs who require a certain degree of flexibility.
- Serviced Offices offers co-working space with world-class facilities and provides privacy.
- Standard Offices are cost-effective but still are very private and best for Small and Medium Enterprises and start-ups.
- Executive Offices are large and suitable for companies that are looking to expand their activities and workforce.
- Shell and Core Offices are available in the free zone to be customized according to the requirements of the business.
- Warehouses comprise pre-developed warehouses and customizable warehouses close to the markets.
- Plots of Land provided to build facilities and infrastructure for industrial operations.
- Labour and Staff Accommodation provides convenient on-site housing for the workforce of the businesses in the industrial zone.
Why are Approved Auditors required in Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ)?
Aviaan Accounting is focused on serving growth-oriented organizations and individuals facing expanding requirements and challenges in this new regulatory era. Their clients share the desire to work with experienced professionals who possess the business and technical knowledge to deliver quality services.
At Aviaan Accounting, the interests of clients are paramount. They focus on the mid-market to get an understanding of the environment in which their clients operate. They are well placed to help them grow and prosper.
The audit is a vital service for determining the present financial condition of a business. Most of the free zones have a set of auditors that have been approved by the governing authorities of free zones known as Approved Auditors. Only the Approved Auditors can conduct an Audit in the Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ).
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org