Certificate Document Attestation in Oman
To start a job or business or even just to visit a foreign country for tourist purposes, certificate document attestation is the most important step. The process of certificate document attestation in Oman is not very known to individuals or companies trying to get a work permit or business license, thus it’s better to hire a specialized agent who is well aware of the rules and regulations related to certificate document attestation in Oman. Aviaan Accounting provides help in this regard by offering professional and experienced certificate document attestation service in Oman.
Aviaan Accounting is known for its exceptional certificate document attestation service, professional attitude, extensive experience, dedicated team of accountants, and timely work completion in Oman
What kind of Certificate Document Attestation is done in Oman?
Oman has a fast-growing economy and they are certain principles and guidelines which need to be maintained while attesting documents. Oman is a Hague Convention signatory nation, so Oman uses the Apostille procedure for ensuring the authenticity of the foreigners’ certificates. Apostille is one of the prominent international documentation procedures and is a very easy and simple certification form. However, the following are the two steps are essential to finish this Oman certificate attestation which differs depending on the document type:
- SDM (Sub Divisional Magistrate)
Process of Certificate Document Attestation in Oman
In the Oman certificate Apostille procedure, the Oman embassy officials will imprint their Apostille stamp or sticker on the reverse side of the original certificate. Each Apostille stamp consists of a unique identification number through that the officials can check foreign documents’ authenticity online. The main objective behind getting a Certificate document attestation in Oman is to get a work permit from Oman. On the basis of document type and form Oman certificate attestation is divided into three significant categories.
- Education certificate Apostille
- Non-educational Certificate Apostille
- Commercial certificate Apostille
To apply for Oman Apostille you need the original Certificate and the Passport Copy. Oman Apostille needs to be done from a home country where the certificate was issued from. The Apostille procedure and duration vary from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in each country.
Why you need a Certificate Document Attestation in Oman?
Certificate attestation can help individual and companies in avoiding any legal issue, moreover, attestation can help in the following ways in Oman:
- Embassies or consulates for visa or passport issuance
- Immigration office for visa application, emigration request or work status change, etc.
- World education services and International qualifications assessment verification
- Equivalency requirements for Ministry of Education
- Owning an asset or transfer of ownership
- Marriage and dissolution of the marriage contract
- Procuring new documents from vital records offices
- Immigration and Naturalization
- Obtaining Licenses and Approvals
- Registering with regulatory bodies like Insurance regulatory authority.
- Tax relaxation and to avoid double taxation
- Loans and Advances from Banks and other Financial Institutions
- Commerce and trade activities
- Business expansion and trade across boundaries
- Closure, merger, and acquisition of businesses
Aviaan Accounting Offers Certificate Document Attestation Service in Oman
Aviaan Accounting has gathered a team of trained and professional staff who are committed to satisfying the needs of the customer. Also, our team is well-versed with rules and regulations related to certificate document attestation in Oman. We understand and discuss the client’s requirements and purpose a solution/plan accordingly within the time and budget of the customer.
We offer all kinds of document attestation services including degree certificates, certificates of civil status, marriage, birth, death certificates, diplomas, police clearance certificates, and affidavits. To know more about our certificate attestation service in Oman, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +971567952590.