Approved Auditors in Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
If you are looking to incorporate tech firm in Dubai free zones, the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority (DSOA) should be your go-to option. DSO authority is a world-recognized Free Zone and embeds the modern features of a technology park. Dr. Muhammad Al Zarooni is the vice-chairman and the CEO of the DSOA since 2002. He also leads DAFZA since 2000.
You can directly register with the DSO Authority to register your firm. If you’re already registered in DSOA, you’ll need to comply with FTA’s tax compliance. One of the most important requirements with tax compliance is to provide audited reports. Only Approved Auditors in Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority can offer auditing services.
Why Choose Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority for Your Business
There are more than 40 free zones in Dubai. The Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority is a glittering zone dedicated to IT firms in particular. It was established to promote tech firms doing business in the UAE.
One of the prime advantages for you doing business in DSO will be to accompany like-minded businesses. The DSO holds a technology park, the Dubai Digital Park, as well as the DTEC. The DTEC has the MENA regions only Intel laboratory. Both DTEC and Dubai Digital Park are set up to provide unmatched services to tech entrepreneurs and startups.
Here are a few of the top benefits of doing business in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority:
- An extravagant business environment for Tech entrepreneurs with the Dubai Technology Entrepreneur Campus and the Dubai Digital Park.
- Events, Mentorship, and training facilities from DTEC for new tech companies.
- A one-stop-shop solution for all companies from Visa, auditing in DSO and licensing, etc.
- Corporate Partner lab and Investment opportunities in DSO.
- A 10,000 sq. m spacious place with 24/7 access.
- World-Class IT Educational facilities like the Rochester Institute of Technology, New York campus.
- Professional service providers from across the UAE such as approved auditors in DSO.
If you incorporate a company in a Free Zone, you’ll always look for some financial benefits. All Free Zones in Dubai are tax exempted. For compliance purposes, you’ll still need to have the financial auditing, but from approved auditing firms in DSO only.
Let us first see what will be your financial benefits for doing business in Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority:
- Zero Corporate and Zero income tax with Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority
- 100% repatriation of Capital and Profits from DSO
- No import and Export Taxes
- Cheap Operational costs with designated business services
- Increased business and Sales with world-class IT infrastructure
- Quick set up and licensing
You’ll be amongst the region’s top IT professionals and Entrepreneurs while conducting business in the DSO.
Let us see the role of compliance and approved auditors for IT firms in the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority.
Approved Auditors in DSO
There is zero corporate and income tax rate for all firms in free zones like DSO. There is also no import and export tax for these firms. A very few companies in the free zones will need to report for VAT to the FTA in Dubai. Either way, the compliance, and statutory requirements state to provide the audited financial records for all companies in UAE. That includes firms in free zones like DSO too. Only approved auditing firms in DSO are authorized to conduct external auditing services.
Benefits of Partnering With Approved Auditors in DSO
There are several auditing firms in Dubai. There may also be numerous auditors working inside the free zones who provide services for auditing and compliance. The free zone authorities like the Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority approves a limited number of auditing firms in DSO. Like other free zone, there will also be a DSO approved auditors list to offer the best auditing services to companies in these free zones. Only the approved auditing firms in DSO meeting certain selection criteria and standards can provide auditing services to firms in the free zones.
As a legitimate business and a tech firm, here are a few benefits to you for partnering with DSO approved auditors:
- Statutory and Legal Compliance with Ministry of Finance and other Government Institutes.
- Compliance with regulatory authorities like the Federal Tax Authority in Dubai.
- Compliance with taxation rules for VAT and other applicable taxes (wherever due only).
- Partner with Professionals to avail the best services with years of experience.
- Remove discrepancies from financial statements and reduce financial risks.
- Benefit from the experienced and approved auditors in DSO with their business advice too.
- 100% compliance with International Accounting Standards for financial record-keeping with approved auditing firms in DSO.
We at Aviaan Auditing are a registered accounting and auditing firm in UAE, Oman, and KSA. We have a team of professionals and experienced auditors that provide the highest quality services to our clients throughout the UAE and in the Middle East region.
If you’re setting up a franchise or a branch office in Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority, we can also partner with you in other areas in Dubai and UAE.
With our professional integrity and standards, we are one of the leading and experienced auditing firm Dubai. You can expect the best auditing services from us with full trust.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the process of Internal Auditing?
Auditing Role in Modern Cybersecurity Challenges
How Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Auditing Function
What is Auditing Evidence? How External Auditors support their Opinion?
Value Addition for Business with Auditing