Top Approved Auditors List in Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone
Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO) Free Zone, formed in 2004 to provide a shelter for technology-based sectors covering an area of 7.2 square km. It comprises world-class innovations, an entirely working infrastructure, secure transportation of goods and people, and an agreeable business environment. It is a preeminent authority on the production of products used in nanotechnology, optoelectronics, and others.
Dubai Silicon Oasis encourages technology-based industries. The central purpose of the Free Zone was to penetrate the swiftly expanding electronics market worldwide. It has a separate office, residential, and public places and accessible via Dubai International Airport. The free zone is the number one option for businesses and entrepreneurs looking for an opportunity in the tech world.
The various products and services offered by the management of the Dubai Silicon Oasis are:
- In-House Government Services – It is provided to the registered businesses in the free zone, are affiliated with the government of the United Arab Emirates.
- IT Services – It consists of several data centers and a sturdy communication system. It assists the businesses to fast-track setup and provides a conducive operating environment.
- The HALA Initiative – It provides a reception suite and online services for payment.
- Plug and Play Offices – They range from 4000 to 6000-meter square with fully integrated services. It provides an office space which will satisfy the demands of the business.
- Signature Boutique Buildings – It provides an option of Core, Shell, or Fitted Space, with the requirements of the business.
- Retail Space – It comprises of the favourite brands and eateries of both international and local brands. The area consists of dedicated space for host concerts, festivals, or any promotional activity.
- Residential Space – It comprises apartments for a particular standard of sustainability. Space consists of charging stations for smart devices and cars.
Why are Approved Auditors required in Dubai Silicon Oasis Free Zone?
Aviaan Accounting gives privileges, updates, and synergies to clients. The objectives are a shared center in the corporate and SME markets. They provide supplementary specialized expertise and resources to deliver value to their clients across UAE. They have a shared dedication to excellence, honesty, and the creation of clarity in a complicated regulatory environment.
The Approved Auditors’ rules are poignant and will assure that all the auditors are compliant with the various rules and regulations of the Free Zone to avail the services of an auditing firm. The management can competently handle the financial aspect of the company. Conducting an Audit of the business will help the company in many ways.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: email@example.com