Top Approved Auditors List in Dubai Internet City Free Zone (2023)
Dubai Industrial Park was created in the year 2000 by the Government of Dubai as an Information Technology Park. The free economic zone acts as a home for various companies such as Facebook, Dell, Google, Samsung, SAP, Cisco, HP, Nokia, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, and many more. The rules and regulations allow the management to avail several ownership benefits, taxation-related benefits, customs-related benefits, and many other benefits for a guaranteed period of 50 years.
With the swift and simple corporation, availability of various services, its various innovation centers, and its amusing community experience, setting up a company in the Dubai Internet City can rewarding for an entrepreneur.
The various types of business spaces available are:-
- Commercial Space – It is provided to a business. The advantage one gets is that these spaces are in the middle of the city which allows for better chances for the business.
- Co-Working Space – It will allow a business to start a business in an easy and simplified manner and will provide it the greatest opportunities to grow. The Co-working space comes in two different variants of Flexi Desks and Private Offices.
- In5 Centres – It will provide great help to the start-ups in the media, designing, and technology sector. It will ensure that such companies have no problems in conducting business.
- Go Freelance – DIC believes in the abilities and importance of freelancers in the environment and provides them with features and services will assist them in the business journey.
- Retail – DIC has a large community of retailers and with over 24,000 professionals.
- Light Industrial Units – It is used by a business according to its requirements and provides a strategic advantage to a business.
- Warehouse – Each warehouse has all the necessary features such as lighting, space, ability to be used for different purposes, etc.
Aviaan Accounting is among the topmost registered accountants and bookkeepers in Abu Dhabi, UAE. It has earned tremendous respect and reputation as the best VAT Consultant in Dubai with specialization in Audit, Accounting, VAT, ICV Certification, and HR Consulting. Aviaan Accounting aims to improve the business continuity of its consumers dispersed over the globe.
Audit services are an essential function for a business. Recognizing the importance, the government of the United Arab Emirates has thought it necessary to conduct a periodical Audit. The management of a company should assure that the audit is performed only by approved auditors of the Dubai Internet City Free Zone.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: email@example.com