Transfer Certificate Attestation Services
UAE is one of the most famous education destinations for students from all over the world. With some of the leading universities and schools having their centers in the region, the opportunities to acquire knowledge from some of the best teachers in the world is beckoning students. Moreover, the excellent infrastructure and quality of living act as an additional benefit for the students. Consequently, every year, the number of students applying for admission into the higher education institutions in the UAE is witnessing a steady growth. If you also wish to gain admission into the educational institutions in the UAE, there are various documents that you need to submit along with the application form.
One of the most important documents required is the Transfer Certificate. A transfer certificate specifies and verifies the previous educational qualifications of the applicant and is therefore compulsorily required to gain admission into the desired course. But merely submitting the transfer certificate will not entitle the student for admission. You need to submit the attested copy of the transfer certificate to fulfill the criteria specified by the institution.
Getting the transfer certificate attestation is not that easy. There are various departments and ministries that are involved in the process, both in the home country as well as the UAE. This complicates the entire process and necessitates guidance from experts. This is where we come into the picture with our Transfer Certificate Attestation Services in the UAE. At Aviaan Accounting, we are one of the leading document attestation service providers in the region and have catered to the needs of our clients from all over the world in a professional manner.
Process for Transfer Certificate Attestation in the UAE
The process for Transfer Certificate Attestation is a multi-stage process, comprising of the following steps:-
- Firstly, the Transfer certificate is to be attested by the Education Ministry or the Human Resource Development Ministry in the home country.
- Thereafter, the Ministry of External Affairs in the home country of the applicant will attest to the transfer certificate.
- Subsequently, the Transfer Certificate must be submitted to the UAE Embassy in the home country for attestation.
- Lastly, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE will attest to the Transfer Certificate, and thereafter, it must be submitted to the educational institution in which the admission is sought.
Benefits of our Transfer Certificate Attestation Services in the UAE
Here are the major benefits that you can accrue from our Transfer Certificate Attestation Services in the UAE:-
- One-stop solution for all your document attestation needs, helping you complete the requirements of the institution easily.
- Transparent pricing wherein the entire cost will be disclosed to you at the beginning. No Hidden Costs.
- Experienced consultants to walk you through the entire process and ensure the attestation in the first attempt itself.
- Regular updates regarding the status of Transfer Certificate Attestation to keep you informed.
- Proven track record of successfully helping numerous clients with Transfer Certificate Attestation in UAE.
If you have any questions or queries related to our services, we will be more than happy to be of assistance to you. Get in touch with us now and let us help you with our Transfer Certificate Attestation Services in the UAE. Contact us now.
For enquiries, call +971 5679 52590 / E-mail: email@example.com
Aviaan Accounting Medical Certificate Attestation
Divorce Certificate Attestation Service
Good Conduct Certificate Attestation Service
Birth Certificate Attestation Services
Power of Attorney Attestation Services